ANBP Executive Director
- Cardinal Stritch College, Milwaukee, WI; B.A. Biology
- University of Wisconsin, Madison; M.S. Entomology
- University of California, Riverside; Ph.D. Entomology
- 1985-2002: Included teaching, research and administration of agricultural research/funding programs, at the University of Hawaii, College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources.
- 2003-2007: Academic Coordinator for the Center for Biological Control, UC-Berkeley
- 2008-Present - Executive Director, ANBP.
Manage the administrative affairs of the Association; communicate with all ANBP members and facilitate internal and external issues and projects via direction by the ANBP Board.
Evania appendigaster (parasitoid of cockroach oothecae)