How to calculate a dues category (send questions to email@example.com):
- Distributor member fee structure will be based on the total turnover from the sale of biological control products only. These would include pollinating bees, beneficial arthropods, beneficial nematodes, traps, pheromones etc.
- Should a member be both a Producer and a Distributor, the fee will be based on the total turnover of the two combined and the fee would be at the “Producer” level.
- As ANBP is a registered US Organization, it is reasonable to convert a Canadian company’s turnover to US $, using a 30% exchange rate to arrive at the correct value to determine the fee rate. This should level the playing field.
- Turnover value will be based on the company’s previous “financial” year’s turnover. For example, 2017’s fee rate will be based on 2016’s total turnover.
|Producer||A business producing and marketing biocontrols.|
|Annual Turnover >$ 5 million||$2,500.00|
|Annual Turnover $ 1- 5 million||$1,250.00|
|Annual Turnover <$ 1 million||$750.00|
|Distributor||A business marketing biocontrols but does not produce them.|
|Annual Turnover >$ 5 million||$1,250.00|
|Annual Turnover $ 1- 5 million||$625.00|
|Annual Turnover <$ 1 million||$325.00|
|Practitioner (Consultants)||In business advising on biocontrol||$130.00|
|Associate||Anyone interested in biocontrol||$50.00|
|Contributing||Any supporter of biocontrol (Open to any amount of donation)||OPEN|
|ANBP Research Fund||(Open to any amount of donation)||OPEN|
|Life Time Associate||For Associate Members who would like to show support for ANBP and eliminate the need for yearly dues payments.||$500.00|
When you are ready to become a member, please click the join ANBP button. For ANBP's objectives and benefits, please see below.
JOIN/RENEW ANBP ONLINE >>
The above link will take you to an online submission form in which you can submit your information and make a payment online using Paypal online secure payment processing.
JOIN/RENEW ANBP BY MAIL (PDF) - CLICK HERE >>
You may also join or renew by mail. The above link will take you to a PDF downloadable form in which you can print, fill out and mail with payment to the address listed.
Note: All distributor and producer paid members receive FREE, as part of the ANBP website, a Product Information page which lists their name, address and products with a link to their website.
- Strengthen the natural enemy production industry.
- Promote research and education on the use of natural enemies. Members of ANBP are working with government agencies to refine mass production techniques and biocontrol release strategies. Expansion of biological control depends on reliable research data.
- Develop quality certification programs for natural enemies is one of the principal objectives of ANBP. To this end, the Association is cooperating with The American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) to establish standards for bio-controls.
- Members of ANBP are expected to adhere to a code of ethics which encourages the highest standards of professionalism.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
With our newsletter "Biocontrol Matters",our annual meetings and the website, anbp.org, ANBP seeks to provide information on the availability and use of natural enemies."Biocontrol Matters" provides a forum to address issues facing the biocontrol industry. The website is designed for the potential user of biocontrols as an aid to finding sources and information on bio-controls.
Although our membership is growing, we face numerous challenges. We welcome your support and encourage you to join our organization. We depend on your participation to accomplish our goals.
ANBP is dedicated to protecting the industry from legislation that is deemed threatening to the implementation of biological control. ANBP has been succesful in preventing overregulation of bio-controls that have a 100 year history of safety. Bio-controls and are saving growers millions of dollars every year. Your membership will give ANBP an even stronger voice to protect environmentally safe biocontrols!